A Little About Me

After growing up making all the sweets at every family gathering and holiday, I fell in love with desserts. I chose to attend the Culinary Arts program at Brigham Young University Idaho. After graduating I have worked at various jobs making cakes and other goodies. The most recent being the Pastry Chef for the Oxford University Club, Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering in Oxford, Mississippi, and now my mom's farm-Fiddlin Rooster Farm- in Water Valley, MS. I have many family recipes and several of my own that I enjoy making and would love to make them for you.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wedding

Hanna Baskin's wedding:
I finally took the pictures off my camera and found these. This wedding was a few weeks ago in New Albany, MS. I only got a few pictures, but I think the whole wedding turned out great.
This is the fruit and vegetable display.
We had 2 tables that look just like this one, the only difference is the other one had shrimp on it instead of the spinach dip.
I made 2 cheese balls. One was savory with pecans on the outside and this one which had craisens and almonds.
I think the wedding was beautiful and hope that they all enjoyed every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment