A Little About Me

After growing up making all the sweets at every family gathering and holiday, I fell in love with desserts. I chose to attend the Culinary Arts program at Brigham Young University Idaho. After graduating I have worked at various jobs making cakes and other goodies. The most recent being the Pastry Chef for the Oxford University Club, Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering in Oxford, Mississippi, and now my mom's farm-Fiddlin Rooster Farm- in Water Valley, MS. I have many family recipes and several of my own that I enjoy making and would love to make them for you.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Sugar Cookie's for the Pi Beta Phi Sorority
I made some sugar cookies yesterday for a lady whose daughter is in the Pi Beta Phi sorority. I think they turned out great. I had a few extra so I put hearts and flowers on them and gave them as samples for all the wonderful ladies at Internal Medicine. I was able to play with my new sanding sugars. I bought them with the gift certificate my sister Christie gave me for my birthday to fancy Flours. It made each cookie sparkle so nicely.

Each cookie is 1.25 and placed in a cake box. If you want them individually wrapped and tied with a ribbon they are 2.00 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cookies! I love the sugar outlines!

    Christie

    P.S. I recognize that background paper :)

    ReplyDelete